2016年9月5日月曜日

Self introduction

05/09/2016

About myself 
Hi,everyone. My handle name is Hyami Riko.
I'm a university students. I belong to Law faculty and study about many kinds of laws.
The day which I have to go to school, I should awake early. Because my home is very far from the university. I'm not good at to get up early (It might be everyone seems), I work hard every day.

My hobby is reading book and listening to music and watching some movies. 
My favorite writer is Haruki Murakami. His masterpiece, " Norweigian Wood ", it's my precious book. I started reading his books when I was a middle school student. Then I couldn't understand his book's good points, but after I was admitted in high school, I could understand it. His novels is quiet and beautiful so much. 

I like songs of IDOL M@STER Cinderella girls. It's a anime. I am very impressed by the appearance that many idols work hard in the story.

Usually, I watch suspense films. I like " Super Natural " very very much! 
On the other hand, I don't watch love story films. Please tell me titles you like.

Its are a little things about me.
Nice to meet you 。* 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿